After reading from what Chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg said about the Facebook future( source: businessweeek.com), it look like the future of Facebook is really bright. I was amazed by how their business strategy of advertising work so simple and yet so effective. Imagine their revenue is expecting to grow at 70% this year where it is consider as one of the toughest economic year where most economy is expecting to slide.
Facebook have done a remarkable job by differentiating their Advertising approach from their competitors like Google, Yahoo. Their Advertising have integrated so well into the user’s experience in the facebook. This have help the advertiser to built a directly relationship with the user.
Their company mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and transparent and connected. I think she is right about the world moving into connectivity, sharing and openness because in today’s world, Globalization have played a vital role. Facebook have help to connect friends and family that were lost in migration.
I think the future of facebook will involve people day to day activities like time management, transaction, shopping, their spouse or children activities. There is a high expectation on Facebook but I think their vision is right on track with the changing market. It's just the begining for Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment